Car Accident Lawyer Atlanta
Car Accident Lawyers Serving Georgia
Car accidents are a leading cause of death and injury in Georgia and across the U.S. According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), there were 30,057 fatal crashes and 2,313,000 people injured on America’s roadways in a single recent year. Georgia had 1,085 fatal accidents and 1,179 traffic deaths in one recent year.
If you have been hurt or lost a loved one in a car accident caused by someone else’s negligence, Hasner Law can help. Our practice is dedicated exclusively to accident and injury matters. Our Georgia attorneys and staff have the skills, experience, and dedication to aggressively pursue the compensation you deserve.
Causes of Car Accidents
Many factors contribute to automobile accidents, and most of them involve some type of driver error. Drivers have a duty to other motorists, bicyclists and pedestrians to exercise reasonable care. When they fail to do so, they can be negligent in a number of ways, including:
- Distracted driving
- Drunk driving
- Fatigued driving
- Texting while driving
- Aggressive driving
Types of Car Accidents
According to the NHTSA, motor vehicle accidents occur at the rate of 90 fatalities and 6,337 injuries per day. Accidents can range in seriousness from minor “fender benders” to tragic fatal crashes. Traffic accidents can occur in many different ways, including:
- Head-on collisions: This is generally the most serious type of accident, because of the impact resulting from the force of both vehicles, with no opposite motion at the point of impact to absorb a portion of the shock.
- Side-impact or T-bone accidents: Vehicle occupants of the side of the impact can be seriously injured in this type of collision, as there is little more than the door of the vehicle to offer protection.
- Side-swipe collisions: These accidents often occur when drivers fail to do a head check and switch lanes in the path of another vehicle, or when they over-react to traffic situations and swerve into other vehicles.
- Rear-end collisions: One of the most common types of accidents, particularly in heavy traffic situations, rear-end collisions often result in whiplash and even more serious injuries.
- Vehicle rollovers: Poor vehicle design with too high of a center of gravity can cause rollover accidents.
Experience the Hasner Law Difference
At Hasner Law, we help injured car crash victims in Atlanta, Savannah, and throughout the state of Georgia. Our attorneys have more than 60 years of combined experience in accident and injury matters.
Here’s why you should choose Hasner Law:
- We work on a contingency fee basis. When we represent you in a car accident case, you owe us nothing up front.
- Initial consultations with our firm are always free of charge, and we are happy to meet or talk at a time that is convenient for you.
- Each of our attorneys works with two paralegals.
- We limit the number of cases each attorney handles so we are responsive to our clients.
- We know our cases well, and are ready to go to trial in a timely manner when necessary.
- We put our clients first in everything we do. We will never pressure you to settle a claim before you are ready.
Our legal team is committed to aggressively pursuing the maximum compensation you are entitled to receive after a serious car accident with injuries. Contact us today, so we can put our experience to work for you!