The Georgia workers’ compensation attorneys at Hasner Law understand that education is the foundation to a successful career, but this may not be financially feasible for students and their families. For this reason, Hasner Law is proud to announce its $1,000 Scholarship Essay Contest.
The 2017 Essay Topic
To participate in the contest, applicants are required to write a 600-word essay answering the following questions:
Based on your research, how does your state’s laws affect an employee’s legal rights when it comes to workplace injuries? Regarding workers’ compensation, do you believe your state’s laws are too strict or too lenient?
- Applicants must be planning to enroll or currently enrolled in an accredited United States college or University during the 2017-2018 academic year.
- All incoming and existing undergraduate, graduate, and law students (1L, 2L, 3L) are eligible to participate.
How to Apply
To apply, please send the essay as an attachment in an email to email@example.com by October 15, 2017. In the body of the email, please include the following information:
- Your name, address, and phone number
- If you are under 18, contact information for your parents (name, phone number, & email)
- The name of the school you are attending or planning on attending
- Your current course of study
- The best way to contact you
Once the application period has ended, our scholarship committee will review the essays and choose a winner by November 15, 2017. The winner will be chosen considering the following factors:
- Responsiveness to the question asked
- Quality of the writing
- Substantive content of the response
Hasner Law for More Information
Hasner Law focuses on workers’ compensation and motor vehicle accidents. To contact our law firm, please fill out and submit the contact form available here, or call our office today for a free consultation at 678-888-4878.