2839 Paces Ferry Rd SE, Atlanta, GA 30339, USA
Hasner Law is an industry leading Workers’ Compensation and Personal Injury Law Firm with offices in Atlanta & Savannah. Known for compassion and authentic care for clients, our attorneys and staff take pride in going above and beyond to provide exceptional service and personal attention. Treating clients like family and offering compassion in a time of need are the hallmarks of our firm. Our concern, empathy and commitment to individuals and their families drive us to do what it takes to secure maximum benefits for our clients.
Together, the lawyers at Hasner Law have over eight decades of experience protecting the rights of injury victims. Our attorneys take on a limited number of cases to ensure that our clients get responsive, individualized attention. We represent our clients with the highest integrity and ethics.
To get a better idea of our company culture, be sure to scroll down and watch the video.
he Intake Specialist is the person at Hasner Law with whom prospective clients first speak. This vital role has the responsibility of connecting with these potential clients, articulating what makes Hasner Law unique, and securing a signed contract. Our clients are individuals who are injured and stressed, going through, in many cases, the most challenging time in their lives. As the first connection with our firm, the Intake Specialist sets a tone of care, compassion, and hospitality while simultaneously walking people clearly and confidently in the direction of solving their problems by signing with our capable team.
Strong in follow up and organization, great Intake Specialists are effective project managers who possess a professionally empathetic disposition and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. The bilingual Intake Specialist responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Establishing a friendly connection with potential clients and gaining their trust
- Completing online filings of new cases
- Creating and sending correspondence on new cases
- Effectively managing internal and external correspondence
- Managing documentation in case management system
- Assisting with intake reporting and other responsibilities as needed
Your care for clients, attention to detail, and efficient work habits will be the keys to success at Hasner Law! Additionally, Intake Specialists must meet the following qualifications:
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Professional attitude and empathetic in dealing with clients
- Deadline driven
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Prior experience in sales or the legal industry would be helpful, but is not required
Hasner Law offers the following benefits to our team:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- 10 days PTO and 10+ holidays
- 3% SIMPLE IRA match
- Company-paid life insurance
- Contribution towards medical, dental, and/or vision plan premiums
Hasner Law provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, or any other category protected under applicable law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information about Hasner Law, please visit www.HasnerLaw.com or www.AbogadosHasner.com.
This job posting is being managed by Forrest Johnson Recruiting on behalf of Hasner Law.