Atlanta Repetitive Trauma Injury Lawyer
Have you sustained an injury because of the repetitive trauma you endure while performing your duties for an employer in Atlanta? If so, you may be able to claim workers’ compensation benefits to help pay for your medical treatment. To begin your pursuit of damages, all you need to do is contact a skilled Atlanta repetitive trauma lawyer from Hasner Law PC. Your first consultation is free, so call now at (678) 888-4878 or contact us online.
How Hasner Law PC Can Help You Seek Damages For Your Repetitive Trauma Injury in Atlanta, GA
Repetitive trauma injuries can be exceedingly painful – and the necessary medical care has the potential to drain your bank account. Luckily, you do deal with your situation alone. The seasoned Atlanta personal injury lawyers from Hasner Law PC will help you fight for the damages you deserve.
When you turn to us for assistance with your workers’ compensation case, you’ll benefit from 80+ years of experience. We’ll fight for you and work hard to maximize your financial recovery.
How? Among other things, expect us to:
- Analyze the details of your situation and assessing your damages
- Help you understand the legal options available to you
- Develop a smart legal strategy for your workers’ compensation case
- Consult with respected experts about the nuances of your case
- Launch a thorough investigation into the cause of your injury
- Offer you honest answers to all your legal questions
- Speak with your employer’s insurance company on your behalf
- Negotiate a settlement with your employer’s insurance company
- Argue on your behalf at your worker’s compensation hearing
Are you ready to have the respected workers’ compensation lawyers from Hasner Law PC help you pursue benefits for your repetitive strain injury? If so, please get in touch with us today to set up a free initial consultation at our law offices in Atlanta. We know how to achieve favorable outcomes in cases like yours, and we are ready to go to battle for you.
What Is Repetitive Trauma?
Repetitive trauma (otherwise called repetitive strain or repetitive use) is a term used to describe injuries caused by the repeated use of a body part.
Injuries of this nature most frequently impact a person’s muscles, nerves, ligaments, and tendons. Even when properly treated, these ailments have the potential to leave patients in a great deal of pain and discomfort.
The most common symptoms of repetitive trauma injuries are:
- Tenderness, and
Do you believe your job has caused you to develop a repetitive use injury? If so, please contact an Atlanta workers’ compensation attorney from our law firm at your earliest convenience. We might be able to help you claim the benefits you need to pay for your medical bills and other expenses.
Injuries and Health Issues Associated with Repetitive Trauma
The repetitive use of a body part over a sustained period of time can lead to a wide range of ailments and health concerns for employees in Atlanta.
The most common repetitive trauma injuries include:
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Cubital tunnel syndrome
- Shoulder injuries
- Rotator cuff tears
- Ganglion cysts, and
- Achilles tendonitis
The medical treatments for these injuries include:
- Stretching, and
- Anti-inflammatory medication
These treatments can sometimes be a little pricey. As such, it is common for people with repetitive trauma injuries to incur sizable medical bills.
Did you sustain one of the injuries mentioned above because of repetitive strain in the workplace? Then please get in touch with the legal team at Hasner Law PC as soon as you can. Our attorneys are ready, willing, and able to help you pursue the compensation you deserve.
Occupations Most Susceptible to Repetitive Use Injuries
In theory, any employee in the state of Georgia can suffer a repetitive use injury if they carry out the same motions every day. In practice, however, there are some professions that seem to be more susceptible to ailments of this nature than others, such as:
- Factory workers
- Warehouse workers
- Construction workers
- Meat processing plant workers
- Data entry professionals
No matter what job you hold, you can always rely on the skilled legal team at Hasner Law PC to help you fight for the benefits you deserve for your repetitive trauma injury. We have been standing up for the people of Georgia for years – securing a plethora of favorable results along the way. If you would like to have us go to battle for you, all you need to do is give us a call or contact us online.
Claiming Workers’ Compensation Benefits for Repetitive Trauma Injuries in Georgia
The state of Georgia requires almost every business that has four or more employees to maintain a valid workers’ compensation insurance policy. However, it offers exceptions to this law for:
- Casual labor employers
- Domestic service employers, and
- Agricultural employers
When Atlanta residents suffer work-related repetitive trauma injuries while employed by companies that have workers’ compensation policies, they may use it to seek financial benefits.
To do so, however, they must:
- Follow the health and safety guidelines outlined by their employer
- Report their injury to their employer within 30 days of diagnosis
- Obtain medical care from an approved hospital or clinic
- Follow the treatment plan given to them by their doctor
- Return to work as soon as their doctor gives them the all-clear
Individuals who fail to adhere to these rules can lose their right to recover workers’ compensation benefits.
However, injured parties who follow the regulations to a tee may claim the following types of benefits:
- Temporary Partial Disability Benefits: When Georgia residents sustain repetitive strain injuries that force them to take a job that pays less than their previous role for a few weeks or months, they may claim temporary partial disability benefits.
- Permanent Partial Disability Benefits: Atlantans who suffer injuries that force them to leave their old role forever and begin working in a job that offers lower pay can claim permanent partial disability.
- Temporary Total Disability Benefits: When Atlanta residents suffer repetitive use injuries that force them to stop working for a couple of weeks or months, they can almost always claim temporary total disability benefits.
- Permanent Total Disability Benefits: When a repetitive strain injury stops an Atlanta employee from even holding a job again, they may claim permanent total disability benefits.
- Medical Expense Benefits: When Georgia residents have to visit a hospital or clinic to seek treatment for repetitive use injuries, they can claim medical expense benefits to help cover the cost.
- Rehabilitation Expense Benefits: Some Atlantans have to enroll in physical therapy to recover from their repetitive strain injury. Those people can claim rehabilitation expense benefits.
- Income Replacement Benefits: When Atlanta residents miss out on wages because of a repetitive trauma injury, they can usually claim income replacement benefits.
- Vocational Training Benefits: If an employee’s repetitive use injury forces them to retrain for another job, they can generally claim vocational training benefits.
Individuals who suffer repetitive strain injuries that cause them to spend a lot of time in the hospital and prevent them from holding down a job again in the future almost always receive the most generous benefits packages.
Would you like to have the legal team from Hasner Law PC take a look at your repetitive use injury case and let you know which benefits you might be able to claim?
If so, please give us a call today to arrange a free initial consultation at our law office in Atlanta. We have been working on claims like yours for years, so you can be confident that we will provide you with accurate information.
Statute of Limitations for Workers’ Compensation Claims in Georgia
The standard statute of limitations for workers’ compensation claims in the Peach State is one year. This regulation means that employees who suffer repetitive trauma injuries must generally begin fighting for benefits before the first anniversary of the day their doctor diagnosed them.
Injured employees who fail to take action before the passing of their filing deadline almost always lose their right to claim workers’ comp benefits – forcing them to cover their medical bills and other expenses out of their own pockets.
Don’t miss out on the compensation and benefits you deserve. Give our Atlanta personal injury lawyers a quick call and set up a free consultation. Once we learn a little more about your case, we can immediately begin fighting for the benefits you need and deserve.
Workers’ Compensation Lawyers in Atlanta You Can Count On
When you need an experienced Atlanta repetitive trauma injury lawyer to help you pursue the benefits you deserve, you can always rely on Hasner Law PC. Our team has the statutory knowledge and legal skills necessary to take on even the most complex workers’ compensation cases. Reach out to us today to learn more about our services and begin your legal journey.