Savannah Personal Injury Law Office
Hasner Law, P.C. is located at 221 West York St., Savannah, GA 31401.
We are proud to serve our clients from Savannah’s beautiful Historic District, half a mile south of the Savannah River. Our law firm is right next to some of Savannah’s most historic sites, such as the Telfair Museums, the first public art museum in the Southern U.S. We are two blocks from the world-famous Savannah College of Art and Design. And we are also just across the street from the city’s primary entertainment venues: the Savannah Civic Center and the Martin Luther King Jr. Arena.
Our office is conveniently located near the region’s major courthouses. The Chatham County Courthouse is a block west of our office. The U.S. District Courthouse and Chatham County offices are about two blocks east of our office.
- From the North: Go south on US-17. Take the exit for SR-25/Oglethorpe Ave. Follow SR-25/Oglethorpe Ave. to Jefferson St. Turn left on Jefferson St. and right on York St.
- From the South: Head north on Truman Pkwy. Take Truman Pkwy. to the end and follow the cloverleaf ramp to the right to merge onto President St. Follow President St. to Broad St. Turn left on Broad St., then right on Oglethorpe Ave. Follow Oglethorpe Ave to Jefferson St. Turn right on Jefferson St. and right on York St.
- From the East: Follow US-80/Islands Expressway west. At the fork in the road, stay to the right to continue on northbound Islands Expressway. Continue on Islands Expressway as it turns into President St. Follow President St. to Broad St. Turn left on Broad St. Turn right on Oglethorpe Ave. and continue to Jefferson St. Turn right on Jefferson St. and right on York St.
- From the West: Head east on I-16 to exit 167B toward Savannah College of Art and Design. Merge onto northbound Montgomery St. and continue to York St. Turn right on York St.
How to Get to Our Law Office in Savannah, GA
Our office has several parking options nearby. You can park at one of the parking meters on Jefferson St. or Barnard St. The Robert E. Robinson Parking Garage offers covered parking and is located on Montgomery St. between York St. and State St. The entrance for the garage is on York St. The city also runs a public lot near the visitor information center, with entrances on Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. and Fahm Ave.
If you are arriving by public transportation, CAT runs many buses through the historic district. Bus routes 10, 27, 28, and 31 run along Oglethorpe Ave. and stop near Jefferson St., just a few feet from our office. CAT’s bus routes 11 and 14 run along Broughton Ave. and stop near Jefferson St., about two blocks from our office. CAT’s bus routes 3, 17, 25, and 29 run along Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. and stop near Oglethorpe Ave.
Top Sights in Savannah, GA
Law Office Hours
Our office is available during business hours to schedule your free consultation with a Savannah personal injury attorney. Your accident may have caused you trauma and affected your life in many ways. During your free consultation, you can tell your story to our attorneys. We will provide you with an honest evaluation of your case and outline your legal options for recovering compensation for your injuries.
- Holiday Inn Express Savannah-Historic District, an IHG Hotel
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Savannah Historic District/Riverfront
- Hyatt Regency Savannah
- The Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort & Spa
- Marriott Savannah Riverfront
*Disclaimer – we do not endorse these companies or profit from having them listed on our website.
We Specialize in Personal Injury & Car Accidents
Hasner Law, P.C., devotes 100% of our practice to personal injury and car accident cases. Our Savannah personal injury attorneys represent clients injured in car accidents, slip & fall accidents, wrongful death, and other accidents. Our founding attorney spent part of his career defending insurance companies. So, we’ve seen it all — from both sides of the table. When you hire our firm to represent you in Savannah, GA, we will pursue the best possible settlement or damage award that you can receive.
More Than 80 Years of Experience
The Savannah personal injury lawyers at Hasner Law, P.C., have over 80 years of combined experience helping accident victims get back on their feet. During our careers, we have recovered millions of dollars in compensation for injured clients. Each of our clients have had their lives turned upside down by the intentional or negligent acts of a person or business. By getting you fair compensation for your injuries, we help you to heal and regain your life. Contact us today in Savannah, Georgia, to put our firm to work on your case.
Areas We Serve in Savannah, GA
Avondale, Oakland Park/Northgate/Eastgate, Berkshire Woods, Southside, Victory Manor/East Hill/Donwood, Bingville, Eastside, Medical Arts, Chippewa, Beach High School Area, Victorian District – East, Edgemere, Avalon/Oglethorpe Mall Area, Dixon Park, Largo Woods, Benjamin Van Clark Park, Historic District – South, Victorian District – West, Habersham Woods, Cuyler/Brownsville, Cann Park, Tatemville, Beach Institute, Coffee Bluff, Hitch Village/Fred Wessels Homes, Gordonston, Yamacraw Village, Chatham Parkway, Windsor Forest, Chatham Crescent, Midtown, Whitemarsh Island, Wilmington Island, Isle of Hope, Montgomery, Windsor Forest, Nicholsville, Colonial Oaks, Garden City, Memorial Hospital/Fairfield, Historic District – North, Highland Park, Oakdale, Oakhurst, Thunderbolt, Victory Heights, Savannah Gardens, Carver Heights.
What Our Clients Have To Say About Us
Read more of our client reviews.