Macon Brain Injury Lawyer
A Brief Summary of the Following Article
- Advocacy: Hasner Law passionately represents traumatic brain injury victims, ensuring they get the justice and compensation they deserve for physical, emotional, and financial losses.
- Expertise: The firm’s attorneys provide personalized support, including navigating Georgia’s complex claims process, gathering evidence, and filing your claim on time.
- Liability: Brain injuries can result from different incidents including car accidents or slip-and-falls. Hasner Law can work to identify the liable parties and file your claim before the statute of limitations expires.
- Comprehensive Knowledge: Traumatic Brain Injuries, whether mild, moderate, or severe, have profound effects. Our experience spans all TBI categories, ensuring comprehensive representation.
The brain is our body’s most intricate and delicate organ. It governs everything we feel, express, and do, including critical functions like respiration and heartbeats. When an injury impacts the brain, the consequences can range from minor discomforts like headaches to significant cognitive impairment. These challenges become even more daunting when the accident that caused the injury was the result of another party’s negligence.
If you’ve endured a traumatic brain injury (TBI) due to a sudden accident, you may be entitled to seek compensation for the damages you have suffered. At Hasner Law, our seasoned Macon, GA brain injury attorneys recognize the profound impact such injuries can have on your life and can handle every detail of your claim so you can focus on your health. We have an established history of success and are ready to help you fight for the maximum benefits possible for your physical, emotional, and financial losses.
How Can a Talented Brain Injury Attorney Help You?
Experiencing a brain injury can have a significant impact on victims and their families. Because a TBI can be life-altering, your top priority should be receiving the medical care you need to begin healing. However, the cost of treatment can be expensive, making it imperative to seek compensation for your economic and non-economic losses. At Hasner Law, our brain injury lawyers understand your stress and can fight for justice on your behalf. A few of the many ways we can support you include the following:
- Helping you navigate every step of Georgia’s complex claims process
- Promptly answering your legal questions
- Personalizing our approach to your unique case
- Gathering essential evidence and witness testimonies
- Filing all paperwork correctly and on time
- Negotiating with all parties on your behalf
- Pursuing the damages you deserve for your losses
Our attorneys understand the unique challenges brain injury victims face and will work with you to understand your accident and how it impacts your daily life. When you partner with us, you can trust us to tailor our services to your unique situation.
Who Can Be Held Liable for a Brain Injury in Georgia?
The parties who may be held responsible for a brain injury will likely vary based on the facts of your case. Brain injuries can result from several types of accidents, including car accidents, sports injuries, and slip-and-falls. Our brain injury attorneys are committed to thoroughly examining your claim to discover the cause of your injuries and who may be at fault. We will then work to build a strong case containing the following essential elements:
- The defendant owed you a duty of reasonable care
- By acting negligently, the defendant violated the duty of care
- Your accident was caused by a breach of duty
- The accident resulted in your physical, emotional, and financial losses
In Georgia, the statute of limitations for filing a personal injury claim is only two years from the accident date. If you miss this critical deadline, you may forfeit your right to recover damages for your losses. A skilled Macon brain injury lawyer from Hasner Law can work quickly to begin your case, ensuring you meet this critical deadline.
Types of Traumatic Brain Injuries
Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBIs) are categorized by their level of severity. If you’ve experienced head trauma during an accident, you may have sustained a mild, moderate, or severe TBI.
Mild TBI (Concussion)
If you briefly lost consciousness due to your injury, you may have suffered a mild TBI, commonly referred to as a concussion. You may experience dizziness, difficulty concentrating, and irregular sleep patterns. Even though this type of injury is labeled as “mild,” the effects can substantially affect your daily life.
Those who lose consciousness for several hours after experiencing head trauma may have a moderate TBI. Symptoms might persist for months and include headaches, brain fog, and mood swings. Beyond these, victims might face other physical, cognitive, and behavioral challenges that interfere with their daily routines.
Characterized by a coma or period of prolonged unconsciousness, severe TBIs can have lasting impacts. Victims may suffer from ongoing cognitive impairments, paralysis, and changes in behavior. Additionally, the extended hospital stays required for those in comas can result in significant financial burdens for victims and their loved ones.
Retain the Services of a Top-Notch Brain Injury Attorney at Hasner Law
At Hasner Law, our brain injury attorneys have over 100 years of combined experience successfully representing traumatic brain injury victims. We understand the ins and outs of Georgia personal injury law and are here to fight for you. We are dedicated to recovering damages for the full scope of your losses and are prepared to take your case to trial to protect your rights and interests.