Atlanta Airport Injury Lawyer
Atlanta, Georgia, is a hub for in-country and international travel. With significant pedestrian traffic throughout the airport, numerous harmful conditions, negligent actions, and other dangers result in significant damages. When someone else’s careless actions result in significant injuries, the accident victims have the right to file an injury claim to recover compensation for their physical, emotional, and financial damages resulting from the accident.
Our Hasner Law team has over eight decades of combined experience protecting and fighting for the rights of injured individuals in Atlanta, Georgia. We are passionate about ensuring our clients receive the full compensation necessary for their recovery. By utilizing our connections with experts in our community and extensive legal knowledge, we offer clients solutions tailored to their claims.
How Is Liability Determined in an Airport Injury Accident?
For injured individuals to recover compensation for their damages, our Hasner law team must first identify whose negligence resulted in the victim’s injuries. Negligence is the failure to take proper care in performing duties. For airport accidents, there are several ways someone’s actions may lead to others’ injuries.
Our Hasner Law team will need to showcase the following four elements to file a solid negligence claim:
- Duty of care: The legal responsibility the at-fault individual owed to the victim. For example, an airport trolley driver’s duty to pedestrians in the walkway.
- Breach of duty: The at-fault individual’s breach of their legal responsibility. Continuing with the trolly driver example, a violation of duty would occur if the driver failed to stop for crossing pedestrians.
- Causation: The liable party’s actions resulted in the victim’s injuries. The trolly driver’s failure to stop when pedestrians were crossing resulted in crashing into the pedestrian and causing their injuries.
- Damages: The injured party’s damages resulted from the liable party’s actions. These damages may typically include medical bills and property damage for airport accidents.
Navigating the airport is often a challenging and stressful experience. When a negligent party’s actions result in severe damages, you deserve to recover compensation for your losses. Speaking with a professional Hasner Law airport injury attorney can provide you with the guidance necessary for a successful claim.
Are You Eligible to Recover Compensation in an Airport Accident Claim?
Suffering in an airport accident claim threatens your daily life and may require extensive medical attention and time off work. Many individuals are unsure about filing a claim due to misconceptions about those who pursue legal action for accidents. However, there is nothing wrong with holding the responsible party accountable for their careless actions. You should not have to worry about the financial burden of your recovery. While the exact recoverable damages you receive depend on various factors unique to your claim, the following are a few examples of those you may receive:
- Past and future medical expenses
- Cost of prescription medication
- Surgical procedures
- Emergency medical transportation
- Long-term, at-home assistance
- Rehabilitation or physical therapy
- Cost of prosthetic implants
- Past and future lost wages or income
- Loss of companionship
- Loss of consortium
- Wrongful death damages
- Punitive damages
An airport accident may not only result in severe physical damages but also the loss of a major trip or business opportunity. If your damages cause you to reschedule or cancel your trip, you may be able to recover the losses in your claim as well. Every accident and claim is unique, so speaking with our Hasner Law team to receive tailored advice is vital for your claim.
When Should You Contact an Airport Injury Lawyer?
When filing an airport injury claim, you will most likely face a large corporation or entity with significant legal resources. They thoroughly understand the law and strategies to invalidate your claim. You will want to work with the Hasner Law team to protect your rights and compensation.
We have years of experience advocating on behalf of clients and ensuring they don’t receive lowball offers from negligent parties. While we offer a wide variety of services to our clients, the following are a few examples you may expect when partnering with our team:
- Answering questions related to your case
- Conducting a fair and just investigation
- Reviewing legal documents
- Analyzing potential legal issues
- Establishing the other individual’s negligence and liability
- Discussing claims with insurance companies
- Negotiating settlement offers
As soon as you are able, schedule a consultation with our team. Georgia’s standard timeline to file an injury claim is two years. However, your circumstances also contribute to the claim’s timeframe, so it’s crucial to speak with an Atlanta airport injury attorney and take action fast.
Speak With an Experienced Hasner Law Airport Injury Lawyer Today
There’s no reason you should have to navigate an airport injury claim on your own. Hasner Law offers more than just highly qualified legal representation but also a solid support network of professionals ready to protect you. We treat our clients respectfully and understand their challenges after a major injury. With our connection to experts and legal knowledge, you can trust our team to provide fierce representation and advice.
Our firm has countless positive testimonials and past results, showcasing our dedication to recovering the best possible outcome for our clients. We pride ourselves on communication and responsiveness, ensuring our clients feel comfortable discussing their questions and concerns with our team. Schedule a free consultation with our firm by calling (678) 928-8784 or filling out our contact form.