Suffering injuries in an accident can be a life-altering event. In the aftermath, accident victims often face physical, emotional, and financial challenges. In such circumstances, seeking the legal guidance of experienced personal injury lawyers can make a significant difference in recovering compensation. The personal injury lawyers at Hasner Law are here to help you navigate the legal process and hold liable parties accountable.
Whether you suffered a car accident, workplace accident, slip-and-fall, or any other type of accident, the personal injury lawyers at Hasner Law will put our 80 years of combined experience to work for you. We handle everything from comprehensive investigations to negotiations with insurance adjusters so you can concentrate on what matters most: healing. Contact our Marietta personal injury attorneys today for a free case consultation. You can rest assured we will pursue every cent of the compensation you deserve.
How the Personal Injury Lawyers at Hasner Law Can Help Your Claim
One of the primary benefits of working with our Marietta personal injury lawyers at Hasner Law is our extensive knowledge of handling accident cases. We have helped countless accident victims recover millions in life-changing settlements and verdicts, and we are prepared to fight for you. We increase your chances of obtaining a favorable outcome by handling the following elements of your claim:
- Evaluating your claim and calculating damages
- Gathering and preserving evidence
- Negotiating with insurance adjusters
- Conducting a thorough investigation
- Identifying potentially liable parties
- Interviewing eyewitnesses
- Hiring field experts to testify on your behalf
- Advocating for you in the courtroom, if necessary
We help injured victims rebuild their lives after life-altering accidents. You don’t have to handle this on your own; let us help. Our Marietta personal injury attorneys have been named in the National Trial Lawyers Top 100 and can give your case the personalized attention it deserves.
Types of Personal Injury Accidents We Handle
Personal injury accidents can occur in various contexts. The following are common types of accidents we handle:
An unexpected collision can cost you financially, physically, and emotionally. We’ll fight to hold all responsible parties accountable for the injuries they’ve caused. With our extensive resources and tailored strategies, we will investigate how the liable parties violated a duty of care and build a strong case to prove causation.
Injuries suffered on someone else’s property due to hazardous conditions, such as slip-and-falls in grocery stores, inadequate security leading to harm, or swimming pool accidents, can cause permanent injuries. We can seek compensation in a premises liability claim on your behalf to hold liable parties accountable.
Injuries which occur on the job, such as construction site accidents, factory mishaps, or exposure to harmful substances, can lead to a workplace accident claim. You may be eligible to file a workers’ compensation claim or pursue a lawsuit against a third party in certain circumstances.
Dog Bite Incidents
Attacks by dogs can lead to severe injuries, including bites, scarring, lacerations, infections, and emotional trauma. Dog owners can be liable for the actions of their pets.
Negligence or errors committed by healthcare professionals, including physicians, nurses, or hospitals, can result in lasting or permanent harm to patients. If your healthcare provider failed to uphold a standard of care, you may pursue a medical malpractice claim. Examples include misdiagnosis, surgical errors, medication mistakes, or birth injuries.
Some personal injury accidents may be fatal. Every year, countless families are forced to grieve untimely and devastating losses of their loved ones. If you suffered a wrongful death accident, you may pursue a claim to recover funeral and burial expenses, as well as hold the responsible party accountable.
Recoverable Damages in a Personal Injury Claim
In a successful personal injury claim, various types of damages are recoverable depending on the unique circumstances of the case and the severity of the injuries. If someone else is responsible for your accident, the Marietta personal injury lawyers at Hasner Law will pursue compensation for damages associated with your injuries, including the following:
- Medical expenses: This may include the costs of medical care, hospital stays, surgeries, medications, therapy, and any other necessary medical expense related to the injury.
- Lost wages: If the injury prevents you from returning to work, you may be entitled to compensation for lost wages, including both past and future income lost due to the accident.
- Pain and suffering: Compensation for physical pain, emotional anguish, distress, and a loss of enjoyment of life caused by the accident.
- Property damages: Reimbursement for the repair or replacement of damaged property, such as a vehicle in a car accident.
- Loss of earning capacity: If the injuries resulted in long-term or permanent impairment that affects your ability to earn income, you may seek damages for loss of future earning capacity.
- Rehabilitation and assistive devices: Compensation for the costs of rehabilitative services, such as physical therapy, occupational therapy, and necessary assistive devices.
- Punitive damages: In circumstances where the responsible party’s actions were egregious or demonstrated a willful disregard for the safety of others, punitive damages may be awarded. These damages aim to punish the liable party and deter similar behavior in the future.
Consulting personal injury lawyers can provide you with a clearer understanding of the potential damages that may be recoverable in your particular case and ensure you pursue the full extent of the compensation you deserve for injuries.
Contact the Top-Rated Personal Injury Lawyers at Hasner Law
By enlisting the help of the Marietta personal injury lawyers at Hasner Law, you can have peace of mind that your interests are protected and you have dedicated advocates fighting for your best interests. Speak with one of our knowledgeable personal injury lawyers at (678) 928-8784 or fill out a contact form today for a free consultation.